list cites said website:
- co2 concentration is small
- the greenhouse effect doesn't exist
- greenhouse effect violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics...
- This is amazingly crazy stuff. Is it just one big joke?
- "Atmospheric "greenhouse forcing" does not warm the planet, never has and never will. In fact, the very idea that there is a greenhouse effect in our atmosphere is absurd."
- Simply noting the "co2 concentration is small" argument doesn't pay justice to the extraordinary effort made in giving it, the amazing 173x2860 gif and all: http://www.ilovemycarbondioxide.com/graph.html This and other effort on the site suggest it isn't a joke and the author is actually being serious.
- Some arguments are given on these pages: http://www.ilovemycarbondioxide.com/theory.html
- links to "Falsification Of The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse Effects Within The Frame Of Physics" and "Greenhouse Gas Hypothesis Violates Fundamentals of Physics", and says " I salute all scientists who agree with these papers and will gladly publicise all papers on this subject"...
mwhaha! it's FALSE I tells you!!11 (Quotes):
- "The settled science that a greenhouse warms up due to re-radiated light (energy), as set out by Fourier (1824), Tyndall (1861), Arrhenius (1896), NASA (2008), et al., is false."
- "Yet carbon dioxide’s re-radiation of infrared energy warming up planet earth is the preposterous theory hailed by not only the alarmists, but accepted and elaborated by most skeptics as well, with mathematical theorems that do little more than calculate the number of fairies that can dance on a pinhead."