Links to the following news article:
edit: the correct spelling is Titchmarsh I believe.
- Climate's changed before
- Why no warming during the industrial revolution?
- We’ll lose some species, but we’ll gain others.
- Accepts manmade global warming and acting on it.
- In the news article he says: "Why didn’t we have global warming during the Industrial Revolution? In those days you couldn’t have seen across the street for all the carbon emissions and the crap coming out of the chimneys."
- Also says: "I’m sure we are contributing to global warming, and we must do all we can to reduce that"