List cites a freerepublic post that still has a copy of an original news article that is no longer available:
It starts off badly with "man’s addition to the carbon-dioxide flux in the atmosphere, by fossil-fuel combustion, is essentially irrelevant"
- Human CO2 is a tiny % of CO2 emissions
- Water vapor is the most powerful greenhouse gas
- The "Arctic Ocean Model" explains warming
- We need the greenhouse effect
- co2 rise is natural
- I am part of a "large minority"
- uses the phrase "so-called greenhouse gas". I see this phrase a lot. What does it mean? Are they casting their luck whether co2 is a greenhouse gas? Perhaps they are suggesting the possibility that "greenhouse gases" don't even exist. What is up with this frequently used phrase?
- This author actually puts forward their own explaination for the warming: "And behind that again is the alternative warming concept, most generally known as the Arctic Ocean Model, which is considered by many to be the real driver for the temperature oscillations and has been for the last million years or so.".