No link for this one, the list cites a letter to the list creators.
But I found a blogspot blog (join the family) of his:
Seems to contain more arguments than the letter, so most of the below are from the blog:
- Ice age predicted in the 70s
- It's the sun
- It's ocean cycles
- It hasn't warmed since 1998
- Dr James Hansen predicted cooling in the 70s
- They're in it for the money
- CO2 concentration is small (from http://bobbreck.blogspot.com/2008/12/fronts-keep-coming.html)
- Water vapor is the most powerful greenhouse gas
There's probably more..