levels of atmospheric CO2 levels were not measured correctly
A paper published to the Journal "Energy and Environment":
There are also other statements made on the same website, eg:
- Atmospheric co2 level was higher in the early 20th century
- Ice core co2 histories are wrong
- Scientific conspiracy
- Human co2 is a tiny % of co2 emissions (2)
- Ocean acidification is of no concern (3)
- There's a gold mine of claims on that site, just about every claim under the sun can be found.
- In the PDF above he compares co2 concentrations with temperature of antarctica over 200 years and concludes "there is no connection"
- (2) [ref2] "A reduction of anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions by 1% means 26GT/year instead of about 29 GT CO2/year (= 3% of the whole natural CO2 emissions). The 26,7% are still negligible compared to the natural emissions of oceans and biomass."
- (3) [ref2] "A pH-range of sea water of 8,2-7,7 is a normal range and was still measured during the warm period since 1920 and 1930 . A pH higher than 7 is still alkaline."