list cites a news article, but the article seems to be gone:
unable to find other references so far.
- co2 concentration is small
- Most co2 comes from ants and termites
- co2 is not a "particularly effective" greenhouse gas
- political conspiracy
- scientific conspiracy
- Humans have no measurable control over global temperatures
- Think he's thinking of methane with the termites and ants argument.
- The conspiracy arguments are that politicians and scientists know it's wrong but either for financial or ideological gain they push it nevertheless.
"Out of the wide spectrum of radiation received from the sun, CO2 only absorbs energy from
three very narrow levels"