skeptical of dire man-made global warming claims.
The list cites this news article (alternative source, the link on the list is broken). I have also been pointed to Justin Berk's blog - there's a recent post on global warming here. Also see an article on his other blog.
- Climate's changed before
- Ice age predicted in the 70s
- It's just a theory
- Scientists forced into silence
- Most of his blog posts are on the subject of weather with only a brief mention of climate change now and again.
- His major argument, which seems to be his main reason for being skeptical of the theory is that warming and cooling have occured naturally in the past.
- Some of the things he says suggest he isn't very familiar with this issue, for example: "A story yesterday in Investors Business Daily pointed out that the planet has been cooling since 1998, ice growth had begun in the northern Hemisphere last year...".
"Many have stated that Global Warming is a Theory, since according to the basic scientific method, it is not a proven Law. Therefore is should still be up for debate." (link)
"The stable global temperatures and increasing support for cooling in recent years has only strengthened the scientists who were forced into silence out of fear of dissent. Yup, there was a lot of pressure to keep many scientist quiet." (link)