The list cites this news article:
Only a small part of it contains Richard Mourdock's comments on global warming.
- "Mourdock explained that humans aren't the cause of global warming and that it's something bigger in the universe, such as the sun."
- "Global caps in the last 15 years receded until last year on Mars, but what do we have in common with Mars? Last time I checked, only the sun."
- "With a graduate degree in geology, Mourdock said his studies have convinced him that global warming is not happening."
- MSc in Geology, 1975
- BSc in Natural Systems (combined degree in Biology, Geology, and Chemistry), 1973
He graduated in 1975 after which he moved through various roles:
- Field geologist with a coal company.
- Senior Geologist with an oil company.
- Vice President of a coal company.
- President of a coal mining subsidiary.
- "2001 to present", "Self-employed as a private consultant in the environmental and energy businesses"